domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2011

144B HW - WB page 3 Grammar ex. D

A trip Home
My friend Richard 1) _________ (work) for the Voluntary Service Overseas in Africa. He's an English teacher in a small village in Eretrea. He is not able to come to England very often; however, since it's Christmas, he has come for a short visit and 2) __________ (stay) with me for a few days in my house in London. I am really glad to see him because it's been ages since I last heard from him. He 3) _______ (spend) his time off visiting all his friends and family. He told me that he really  4) _____________ (like) his job in Eritrea and he will be sad when he 5) _________ (finish) his two-year placement because he's had such a great time there. Tonight I 6) ________ (have) a small farewell party for Richar because tomorrow, he 7) ________ (go) to Edinburgh to see his family.

1 comentarios:

  1. Please click on the Subject of this inbox so you can solve the extra - assigned activity.

    ResponderEliminar